The Reynella Football club held our AGM for 2021 and we had a great turnout. Thank you to all members who attended.
The Club last night also voted in a new senior committee to lead the club in 2022. The club would like to congratulation the following people who accepted a senior role within the club.
- Sis Inthavong – President
- Bill Threadgold – Vice President
- Daniel Schultz – Secretary
- Brendan Garner – Treasurer
- David Willoughby – Assistant Treasurer
- Senior Coordinator – David England
- Junior Coordinator – David Papworth
- Mini’s Coordinator – Brendan Varnham- Harrison
Senior Committee members
- Chris Sanderson
- Dave Denyer
- Lorrae Jolly
- Paul Chester
- Tania Inthavong
- Trish Taylor
- Alan Jolly – Past Players and Life Members
- Patrick Davies – Players Representative
- Tyler Davies – Players Representative
The Reynella Football Club would also like to thank Dave Denyer for his commitment and leadership in the past 8 years as President. Dave will still be a part of the senior committee and will still play a major role within the football club.
We are looking forward to another great season in 2022.
Come and have your say and have a vote on how the club is managed.
Come and be part of a successful Club.
Wednesday the 10th of November
7pm @ the club
Everyone who is part of the club as a player or parent of players from Minis, Juniors, and Seniors is welcome