The Reynella Football Club will be holding an information session for all new players players. This will be held at the Club.
When : Sunday 16th of February
Minis info session : 11am
Registration help for all teams : 12:30pm
If you are a new Minis player or would like to know more about the 2020 Minis program, please attend the 11 am session.
This session includes players for the following teams
- Under 8 – players born in 2013 & 2012
- Under 10 – players born in 2011 & 2010
- Under 12 – players born in 2009 & 2008
- Under 11 All girls – players born in 2009, 2010 & 2011
There will be a 12:30 pm session for all other teams and help on how to register. This session are for the following teams
- Boys Sat U13 & U15 / Sun U14 & U16
- Girls U14 & U17
In 2020, all registrations and fee payments needs to be completed online. Once you register, you are required to pay player fees online aswell.
To register for Reynella as a Player, please go to the below link
New player Registrations click here
- new player(this includes players transferring from another club) you are required to fill in a new player / transer form on top of fillinf in the online froms.
- you MUST provide 1 (one) form of ID. Drivers licence, Birth Ceriticate, or passport
Returning player Registrations click here