Following recent announcements by the State Government, there will be restrictions introduced related to trading in licensed venues/areas. Reynella Football Club supports these measures to ensure our members, players, and supporters are kept safe during COVID-19.
• Food and beverage can continue to be purchased by spectators at sporting matches. However, while all food and non-alcoholic beverages can be consumed while standing if away from the Club Licensed venue, alcoholic beverages must be consumed in all areas while seated.
It is suggested that BYO chair is applicable to ensure seating is available ## • In our licensed club venue, patrons must be seated when eating and/or drinking inside or directly outside the club venue itself.
• In our licenced club, food and beverage can be purchased from a service area or similar within the club and then taken to a table. Table service is not provided
• PATRONS CANNOT STAND OR SIT AND DRINK AT THE BAR.
Measures being put in place by the club from now and for all remaining Home Matches unless otherwise notified. We need to ensure that numbers are under 170 for both top and bottom bar areas so seats will be set out to accommodate these numbers.
• Friday night minis Presentations will still go ahead as previous weeks. Minis Team managers will contact you if any changes.
• U13 and U15 Junior Presentations will be held directly after each game in the Lower Bar area at home games. Under 13 should start presentations at 9:45 am and Under 15 should start presentations at 11:30 am.
During away games, U13 and U15 will commence presentations at 5:30 pm back at the club.
• At this stage U17.5s, B Grade and A Grade presentations will be held from 6 pm during home games and 6:30 pm during away games – everyone must be seated at tables in top and bottom areas of the bar – this will be reviewed if all seats are taken.
• All Sunday Juniors Boys and Girls and Senior Women’s team will not change presentations times on Sunday. During Home games 5:30, During Away games 6pm
Please make every effort to adhere to these restrictions