Just a reminder of Friday night training as at 19th June 2020. This may change
- U11Girls – 4:45 to 5:45 – Southern side
- U14Girls – 4:45 to 5:45 – Northern side
- U10 – 6:00 to 7:00
- U12 – 7:15 to 8:15
- All players MUST
- refer to the training map on where you are training and players can NOT enter other teams training areas
- wear a mouthguard
- bring your own drink bottle
- come 15-minute earlier to get your temperature check by one of the Minis Committee members in front of the clubrooms first. U10 & U12 players please find your team name and go to that person. U11 & U14 Girls, your team manager will come out to the oval to get this completed.
If you are NOT allocated to a team, please go and see Sis ASAP
A reminder to players that if you entering the clubrooms, you need to take off your footy boots.
NO spectators on the oval at any time. If you wish to watch your child train, you MUST stay in your car.
Club rooms will be open for drinks only. The clubrooms have a limit of people that can be inside. If you do come inside, you are required to be seated and NO ONE is allowed to be standing at the bar unless you are ordering drinks.