Training commences for the following teams. Your coach will contact all players as the squad is required to only train in groups of 10 with strict rules and guidelines. Please note that this is only until the Government lifts up restrictions. This may change and we will communicate with all players if it does.
Training times as at 18th of May 2020 – Strictly 1-hour session
Boys teams (please confirm with your coach)
- Senior Men
- Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 to 7:00
- Under 17.5
- Thursday 4:30 – 5:30 (starting on 28/5)
- Saturday 9:30 – 10:30 (starting on 23/5)
- Under 15
- Monday & Wednesday 4:45 to 5:45
- Under 13
- Monday & Wednesday 6:15 to 7:15
Girls team (please confirm with your coach)
- Senior Women
- Sunday 10:00 – 11:00 (starting on 24/5)
- Under 17
- Sunday 12:00 – 1:00 (starting on 24/5)
- Under 14
- Tuesday 4:30 to 5:30 (starting on 26/5)
Your coach will allocate all players to a group of 10.
All Minis Teams are not to train until further notice.
Please note that SA POLICE will be doing spot checks on all clubs to make sure that we adhere to the strict guidelines. If we do not follow the above training guideline, the CLUB will be forced to close all training sessions and we will be fined.
Please be patient and we will get through this together.