2022 Minis Information pack
Download the Minis Info pack by click on the below link
Minis Player Request form.. Please click here to fill in player request form.
To register for Reynella as a Player, please go to the below link
Player Registrations click here
- new player(this includes players transferring from another club) you are required to fill in a new player / transfer form on top of fill in in the online forms.
- you MUST provide 1 (one) form of ID. Drivers licence, Birth Certificate, or passport
please email the above forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
0409 426 873
Age Cut Off’s:
- Under 8 – players needs to be 7 or 8 years of age in 2022
- Under 10’s – players need to be turning 9 or 10 in 2022
- Under 12’s – players needs to be turning 11 or 12 in 2022
- Under 11 Girls – players needs to be turning 9, 10 or 11 in 2022
Training Times :
To be confirmed
- U11 Girls :
Reynella Football Club is not a babysitting service, a guardian is expected to be present at all times
Season Start 2022:
Carnival Dates 2022:
- U8’s: TBA
- U10’s: TBA
- U11 Girls: TBA
- U12’s: TBA
Team Contacts 2022: TBC
Team Coordinators 2022: TBC
Minis Committee 2022: TBC
Player Fees and Payment
Minis fees – $190
All Player fees MUST be paid at the time of registration through the online payment option through the SFL portal.
- NO payment is to be made to the Club.
SANFL/SFL will charge a compulsory $15 Players fee at the time of registration. . This charge is in addition to your Club players fees and must be paid with your players fee. All payment will be online and MUST be paid at the time of registration.
For more information about these charges, please click here