Minis Enquiries: email@example.com
Minis Coordinator: Sis Inthavong, 0415 577 030
THANK YOU to Everyone Involved in the 2019 Minis Program.
Reynella had 15 minis teams this season, 5 in each grade – U8, U10, U12.
With so many teams, we require many volunteers to get all 250+ kids on the park each week.
Thank You to the Amazing Minis Committee who have and continue to do an amazing job of organising so many teams and players.
Thank You to Everyone that has helped out – committee, coordinators, coaches, team managers, first aiders, goal umpires, and anyone missed. Without all of these people, there is no football, no team and no clubs.
We hope that all our minis enjoyed the season, and developed their skills and will be back in season 2020.
Minis Presentations: Sunday 8th September at Club
- 10am – Austin
- 11.15am – Green
- 12.30pm – Prescott
- 1.45pm – Farrier
- 3pm – Bradshaw
Minis Photo Information:
- RFC_MINIS_SAMPLES PAGE
- RFC_ORDER FORM_2019_MINIS
- Pre-Orders: https://www.prepaysystems.com/view/3GXsGz1Y/reynella-football-club-minis
During Photos, All players MUST have the following
– Black shorts
– Black Socks
– Clean Footy Boots
– Gurneys will be provided to players by your team manager
All Officials – Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager, Team Runner, Team coordinator, 1st Aid Officer MUST be wearing a Reynella Polo top and BLACK pants/jeans.
Minis Information Pack 2019: Reynella Football Club Mini’s Information pack 2019
Minis Information Session: Fri 22nd Feb, 6.30pm at the Club
Minis Registration Day: Sun 24th Feb, 3pm – 5pm at Reynella
Training Times 2019: Fri Nights at Club
- U8’s: 5 – 5.45pm, Presentations: 6pm
- U10’s: 5 – 6pm, Presentations: 6.15pm
- U12’s: 5.45 – 6.45pm, Presentations 7pm
Please Note: Reynella FC is not a babysitting service, a guardian is expected to be present at all times
- Reynella Minis Online Registration Link:
- please speak to Sis
- SFL Registration:
All Players are Required to Register with the Club as well as the league. If you have not registered with the league, you will be unable to play.
For help registering please contact Sis at the provided email above for help.
Season Start 2019:
- Sun 5th May
Carnival Dates 2019:
- U8’s: 11.8.19 at Cove
- U10’s: 18.8.19 at Hackham
- U12’s: 25.8.19 at OSB/Lonsdale
End of Season Presentations: 8 Sept 2019
Age Cut Off’s:
- Under 8, players needs to be 7 or 8 years of age in 2019
- Under 10’s, players need to be turning 9 or 10 in 2019
- Under 12’s, players needs to be turning 11 or 12 in 2019
- shorts and socks to be purchased from club (available at training nights at club, please see Tania Fri night)
- guernseys provided by club
Minis Team App: http://reynellawinefliesminis.teamapp.com
Team Contacts 2019:
Team Coordinators 2019:
GAME TIMES: Play Sunday
- U8’s: 9am
- U10’s: 10am
- U12’s: 11am
Minis Committee 2019: