Last Nights SFL Junior awards were held via live stream via youtube and was streamed live at the club. It was a great turn out from our Junior teams and parents. Thank you for your support.
If you would like to review the live stream again, please type in “SFL 2020 Junior Count” in your youtube stream.
Reynella Football Club winners and nominees from last night were:
- Ella Besley was Nominated by RFC for SFL Junior Volunteer of the Year
- Hudson Voigt drew with a Cove player with 15 votes and winning the 2020 Des Halliday Medal – Under 13 Best and Fairest
- Phoenix Hargrave came runner up Best and fairest for Under 14 Sunday side with 8 votes
- Indiana Barbour came equal 3rd with an Aldinga player with 13 votes for Under 14 Girls
- Jack Delean winning the Under 15 Boys Leading Goalkicker with 43 Goals
- Jack Delean came runner up Best and fairest for Under 15 with 17 votes
- Georgia Scholes came equal 4th with Christies Beach and Happy Valley player with 7 votes for Under 17 Girls
- Thomas Rowe winning the Under 17.5 Boys Leading Goalkicker with 22 Goals
- Cameron Kirkland and Aaron Sweeny came equal 3rd with 8 votes for Under 17.5
The Reynella Football Club would like to congratulate all players who polled votes and to all winners and nominees.
The Reynella Football Club would like to recognise and congratulate our 10 Reynella FC Under 15 players who have been selected in the South Adelaide Football Club Metro squad to participate in the upcoming SANFL state championships in early October. Good luck and go well boys!
From left to right: Jake Agnew, Phoenix Hargrave, Riley Mechan, Alex Lawley, Drew Davies, Chase Humphrey, Jack Delean, Ty Bastian, Sam Tape & Tom Schirmer (absent).
Following recent announcements by the State Government, there will be restrictions introduced related to trading in licensed venues/areas. Reynella Football Club supports these measures to ensure our members, players, and supporters are kept safe during COVID-19.
• Food and beverage can continue to be purchased by spectators at sporting matches. However, while all food and non-alcoholic beverages can be consumed while standing if away from the Club Licensed venue, alcoholic beverages must be consumed in all areas while seated.
It is suggested that BYO chair is applicable to ensure seating is available ## • In our licensed club venue, patrons must be seated when eating and/or drinking inside or directly outside the club venue itself.
• In our licenced club, food and beverage can be purchased from a service area or similar within the club and then taken to a table. Table service is not provided
• PATRONS CANNOT STAND OR SIT AND DRINK AT THE BAR.
Measures being put in place by the club from now and for all remaining Home Matches unless otherwise notified. We need to ensure that numbers are under 170 for both top and bottom bar areas so seats will be set out to accommodate these numbers.
• Friday night minis Presentations will still go ahead as previous weeks. Minis Team managers will contact you if any changes.
• U13 and U15 Junior Presentations will be held directly after each game in the Lower Bar area at home games. Under 13 should start presentations at 9:45 am and Under 15 should start presentations at 11:30 am.
During away games, U13 and U15 will commence presentations at 5:30 pm back at the club.
• At this stage U17.5s, B Grade and A Grade presentations will be held from 6 pm during home games and 6:30 pm during away games – everyone must be seated at tables in top and bottom areas of the bar – this will be reviewed if all seats are taken.
• All Sunday Juniors Boys and Girls and Senior Women’s team will not change presentations times on Sunday. During Home games 5:30, During Away games 6pm
Please make every effort to adhere to these restrictions