Following recent announcements by the State Government, there will be restrictions introduced related to trading in licensed venues/areas. Reynella Football Club supports these measures to ensure our members, players, and supporters are kept safe during COVID-19.
• Food and beverage can continue to be purchased by spectators at sporting matches. However, while all food and non-alcoholic beverages can be consumed while standing if away from the Club Licensed venue, alcoholic beverages must be consumed in all areas while seated.
It is suggested that BYO chair is applicable to ensure seating is available ## • In our licensed club venue, patrons must be seated when eating and/or drinking inside or directly outside the club venue itself.
• In our licenced club, food and beverage can be purchased from a service area or similar within the club and then taken to a table. Table service is not provided
• PATRONS CANNOT STAND OR SIT AND DRINK AT THE BAR.
Measures being put in place by the club from now and for all remaining Home Matches unless otherwise notified. We need to ensure that numbers are under 170 for both top and bottom bar areas so seats will be set out to accommodate these numbers.
• Friday night minis Presentations will still go ahead as previous weeks. Minis Team managers will contact you if any changes.
• U13 and U15 Junior Presentations will be held directly after each game in the Lower Bar area at home games. Under 13 should start presentations at 9:45 am and Under 15 should start presentations at 11:30 am.
During away games, U13 and U15 will commence presentations at 5:30 pm back at the club.
• At this stage U17.5s, B Grade and A Grade presentations will be held from 6 pm during home games and 6:30 pm during away games – everyone must be seated at tables in top and bottom areas of the bar – this will be reviewed if all seats are taken.
• All Sunday Juniors Boys and Girls and Senior Women’s team will not change presentations times on Sunday. During Home games 5:30, During Away games 6pm
Please make every effort to adhere to these restrictions
The Reynella Football Club is proud announce one of our Juniors Sam Draper will make his AFL Debut this weekend with Essendon Football Club.
Goodluck on your debut Sam we wish you a long and successful career in the AFL – Lets all get behind Sam tomorrow night and hope he has a winning debut.
Last weekend we saw the Return to Football for the Reynella Football Club.
I am so glad we have been able to get as many of our players back on the track and playing footy.
It is important to remember that sport is such a positive social release for our kids and senior players, this has been highlighted by the challenges faced this year in 2020 with COVID-19.
For our Juniors and Minis, it is a chance to socialise away from the digital world, as well as grow and develop their football skills. It important to remember that everyone develops at different rates, both physically and in skill levels.
Reynella programmes over the years have produced many talented footballers that have gone on to play Senior Football at the club or even stepped up to SANFL or AFL. I really want to thank our coaches and parents for supporting the club and most importantly positively supporting their kids to get them back on the field.
It was wonderful to see all our Senior, Junior & Minis teams return to the field this week .Win or lose I am proud of our kids and their eagerness to get out and have a go. The Under 13’s , Under 14’s, Under 15s and Under 17.5’s all competed well and we can look forward to some great results from these teams.
Well done to all our Girls teams, in 2020 we have a record 4 Junior Girls teams and 1 Senior A grade women’s team playing and in 3 short years we have gone from strength to strength.
Great work by our Senior teams A and B Grade are a young group and came up against last years premiers, the boys can hold their heads up high and as a club I am confident the next few years will see more improvement.
C Grade great work in taking out the win against Happy Valley terrific work.
Finally, I want to thank all of our wonderful volunteers for their help in getting us to this point and helping us get this 2020 season off the ground.
Some players received an email last week from our President, Dave Denyer about fees and registrations. Unfortunately, he sent out an email from last year’s list and some players in the juniors and 17.5 received the wrong information.
Just to confirm that the Reynella Football club has reduced fees due to the season being cut short.
New fees as from the 15th of June 2020. please go to the following links to register as a player
- Seniors Men: $190 http://www.reynellafc.com.au/grades/seniors
- Seniors Women: $140 http://www.reynellafc.com.au/grades/womens
- Men C Grade: $140 http://www.reynellafc.com.au/grades/seniors
- Boys U17.5: $140 http://www.reynellafc.com.au/grades/seniors
- Juniors: $110 (Boy U13, U14, U16 & Girls U14, U17) http://www.reynellafc.com.au/grades/juniors
These fees do not include the SANFL player registration fees.
For people who have paid the full fees, please see your team manager and they will collate a list to organise a refund less administration and transaction fees. Please note that the SANFL $15 fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
Minis fees do not change as the season has only lost 3 games and fees still include team photos, end of year trophies, training gear and game day gear.
Minis League – U8, U10, U12 Mixed & U11 Girls
Just a reminder of Friday night training as at 19th June 2020. This may change
- U11Girls – 4:45 to 5:45 – Southern side
- U14Girls – 4:45 to 5:45 – Northern side
- U10 – 6:00 to 7:00
- U12 – 7:15 to 8:15
- All players MUST
- refer to the training map on where you are training and players can NOT enter other teams training areas
- wear a mouthguard
- bring your own drink bottle
- come 15-minute earlier to get your temperature check by one of the Minis Committee members in front of the clubrooms first. U10 & U12 players please find your team name and go to that person. U11 & U14 Girls, your team manager will come out to the oval to get this completed.
If you are NOT allocated to a team, please go and see Sis ASAP
A reminder to players that if you entering the clubrooms, you need to take off your footy boots.
NO spectators on the oval at any time. If you wish to watch your child train, you MUST stay in your car.
Club rooms will be open for drinks only. The clubrooms have a limit of people that can be inside. If you do come inside, you are required to be seated and NO ONE is allowed to be standing at the bar unless you are ordering drinks.